A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Challenge GRAVEL GRINDER PRO Handmade Clincher 700x36C 260TPI Super Poly Casing
- Fabric Scoop Race Flat Saddle 142mm
- Mid-School Dyno threadless fork 14mm pac-man style dropouts
- Onitsuka Tiger Sneaker Serrano Slip-ON Sandstorm White 26.5 cm US 8.5
- Roper 0665 Men's Long Sleeve Poplin Shirt Solid Poplin Western Red 3XT
- Selle Italia Flite 1990 Classic Titanium MTB Rennrad Sattel black NEU
- Sram Pg830 8 Fach Kassette 11-32t - Cassette Speed 1132t 8spd Bike
- UNISEX neosprene SHORTIE wetsuit = O NEILL = SIZE MEDIUM LARGE = gz17
- 11-25t 11 Speed Sram Pg1170 Speed Cassette - Bike Cycling Steel Universal
- Centaur Gentle Touch Spurs Stainless Steel One Size 1.125 Domed End
- AloneFire BK106 Tactical Series CREE XM-L T6 LED 5 mode cree led flashlights1set
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.