A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- 18 GM Hub V10 Rtc Alufelgen für 5x112 Audi A4 A6 A8 Tt Roadster Q2 Q3 Q5
- Asics GT 2000-4(D) WOMEN'S RUNNING SHOES, PINK blueeEJP Brand-Size US 6, 6.5 Or 7
- Canotto integrato in fibra di carbonio plain3k est34.9 lung.350
- Donnelly X'Plor Mso Tire 60 Tpi 700 X 36 Bike
- MAGURA Suspension fork 27.5 TS8R 1.5X15MM ELECT.ANT
- NEW Sunny Health & Fitness OPR25 Olympic Bumper 25 lb Weight Plate
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Johns Stubben Krefeld Imperator Saddle, 18 JHL PRO Rubber Grip Reins
JOHNSON PUMP CARTRDG PUMP BASS II Jhl Pro Steel Bent Leg Safety Stirrups - 4.25 - Equestrian Equine Horses
Joint Armor Healthy Joint Supplement For Horses JHL PRO-STEEL BIT CHELTENHAM GAG EGGBUTT SNAFFLE - 5 - JPR150345